Thank you for visiting the careers page for Islamic Foundation School.
We are always looking talented individuals to join our team with the mission to graduate young people whose physical, intellectual, and spiritual capacities and potentials are nurtured. As students increase in maturity and responsibility, knowledge in scope and content progressively increases.
If you are an experienced individual looking to work at the nation’s leading and largest Islamic School (established 1986) which has a state-of-the-art facility and is looking to prepare students for the next generation – please send us your resume.
IFS offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health care, generous time off, and tuition discount for the children of the employees.
- We cover 75% premium cost of health and dental insurance.
- We cover 100% premium cost of vision insurance.
- We offer Paid Time off, holiday pay, observance of Islamic holidays off.
- We offer paid summer, winter and spring break for instructional staff.
- We offer referral bonus opportunities.
- We offer 50% tuition discount for children of employee.
How to Apply
To apply for a current opening or submit your credentials for future considerations please follow the steps below:
- Fill out the appropriate application found on the current openings page
- Complete and save the application and attach to your email to email@example.com
Email should include:
- Copy of your Resume
- Salary Expectations
- Transcripts (for teaching position only)
- Completed application
- Job your are applying for in the subject line of your email
Once received, our Human Resources department will review your application. If your experience and education match the credentials for the current openings, you will be contacted to set up a screen interview. If they do not match the current openings, your submission will be retained for 1 year and you will be contacted should a position become vacant.